Black Mist Company
- You will gain maximum hit points for your class, plus Con modifier and any relevant modifiers, at every level.
- Add the benefits for taking a level in your favored class (+1 hp or +1 skill rank, or racial alternate).
- How to roll Ability Scores – Str, Dex, Con, Int, Wis, Cha.
- Choose a Race and Class.
- Create a character Background.
- Choose two Character Traits, excluding Campaign traits.
- Choose your Skills, excluding Profession.
- Choose your Feats. You will gain an extra bonus feat at first level, which must be a Racial Feat or Local Feat that is associated with your character.
- Carrying Capacity and Encumbrance
- Human Languages – Common is Common, anything else is based on location.
- See House Rules for additional character creation information.
- Write a Character Bio.
- Post in the Characters section.